Friday, July 6, 2012

THE MTC Week 2

May 2012


"I wish I would have paid attention better in class" - It seems that this is a common shout out to youth and a reminder to all adults. Its not until we are put in situations where gospel knowledge is needed that we look back in heinsight and wish we'd have cared more when it wasn't a necessity. When we are not asked to prepare a talk in church, when we don't have a calling where we are perparing lessons to teach, are we paying attention in class to prepare us for those moments - to bring to rememberance the things we have studied? Are we paying attention in class so we will be able to hear the spirit whispering... and better yet, understand it?

All is well and I can't wait to get out and teach. I'm getting way stoked. It's seriously the coolest thing when the spirit is there and your teaching someone a lesson... it's so powerful! I'm lovin' it. I didn't realize how important it is to be able to talk to people and I tend to have a nact for it. I've had some really cool experiences and those were when i was only teaching my teacher... it's like a spiritual dance party.
Be sure to tell Bro. Martin that I wished I would have paid attention better in class haha!
Oh so the food has actually gotten better...still it's still ya know but I like it more than I did before.  
I'm gonna need all the blessings I can get. Not to scare anyone but I talked to an aussie and he was a little dramatic...I'm gonna die. Well anyways I love you so much I can't wait to talk again. I"LL BE IN AUSTRALIA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment