Monday, February 18, 2013

A Testimony Strengthens When you Share it.



11-11-12

Ah it sounds pretty hectic at home. You had day light savings time there right? Yeah we don't have that here.

We hosted stake conference at home? Wow that's pretty sweet if that's the case! Was there an apostle that got to come and speak? Speaking of Conferences, I just told this one lady in my ward I'm sending her to our house when she goes back to Salt Lake City in April for the next conference so please feed her or something! Plus she served in temple square and knows the building that we decorate. I love those little connections.

The last couple of weeks I bore my testimony in sacrament meeting: once because of fast Sunday and last Sunday because they asked me to.  Its sweet how your testimony strengthens when you share it; when you stand and tell of the truths in the gospel that you truly know.

Oh yeah there is no Thanksgiving here… sad I know. Think of me or something. I’ll miss seeing all the family and the traditions.

Yes - good ol’ Sunday nights at home! Hope you guys are enjoying it! Haha, it's P-DAY here! I'm going to try to get a letter to you! My days have been hectic due to some drama in the district.

I love you and miss ya!
Keep the faith,

Elder Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment