Tuesday, February 19, 2013

New Years Breakfast!



12-30-12

Hey - Thanks so much to everyone for all the letters. It means a lot and I love to know what is going on over there and to be updated.

It’s the last week of transfers this week. So we'll see if things are changing next week or not I’ll keep you updated. :)

So this week was great it was a little different because it's all about the Holidays and such. We had a water fight on Christmas day at one of our members house’s while trying to set up a trampoline. I guess I never knew how weird it was until I realized it's flippin’ hot and I’m having a water fight on Christmas day! Haha it was brilliant.

Also today we bought a lot of good breakfast foods because tomorrow is New Year’s morning and we are going to make a sweet breakfast!! YES! It’s going to be awesome. I’ve been craving German Pancakes but I can't remember how to make it and I also can't be bothered trying to find out so maybe another time.

Tonight we are going to stay at our Zone Leaders’ flat up in Bunbury! It’s going to be awesome because that's all we get to do tonight. It's fine though because I never was much of a fan on New Year’s Eve. I'd rather sleep and just start changing a 12 to a 13; whatever.

I wish I had more to talk about but I don't think I do... um... All our investigators are progressing well.

Ha thanks for everything! Have a good New Year! Keep the faith,

Elder Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment