Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I'm With a Couple of Kiwi's.



1-20-13

 I got transferred but I’m still in the same zone as my last area so not too far away.

Wow I need to update you guys huh! Ha well I'm now with a companion from Hamilton NZ and he is the man!

Also we are in a three way companionship with another missionary at the time who goes home soon. He is from Wellington NZ so I’m with a couple of kiwi's and it's great.

I'm a zone leader. It’s not a calling I’d wish for and I asked president for only a short stay because it's just not my type of thing, ya know? But I'll do whatever the Lord has in store for me.

Actually i met this LA family this week and guess where they are moving next month!!! HIGHLAND UTAH! Haha funny as.

Sorry it’s a short letter this time, love ya! Keep the faith!

Elder cook

No comments:

Post a Comment