Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I Just LOVE a Sincere Testimony



1-6-13

Hey all! I'm doing great! The weather is hot and it's actually been a little bit humid this week. It stunk.

Yesterday at church, in the little nunnery, it was funny because the air conditioner only hit the left side of the chapel so one side was freezing and the other half was so hot! Haha, crack up.

I still think it’s crazy that Alaska is hotter than Utah or at least apart of Alaska.

Ah I am not a fan of typed testimonies. It just doesn’t feel real or sincere in the slightest to me but I’ll do one if I get up to it. However, I just LOVE a sincere testimony. I should've just recorded my testimony yesterday in sacrament meeting. That one was real. My testimony is always sincere and real when I’m talking and paying attention to what I am feeling but typing to me just doesn’t bring out the sincerity. I do have a testimony though and that is why I am out here in the first place. The mission isn’t easy but I know the things we are teaching people are here are life saving doctrine and can bring them eternal joy.

I love getting invited to dinners! We got one tonight because I’m leaving the area and we are close to the people over here so all is well.

Oh yeah I almost forgot to tell you I’m being transferred. I don't know who my new companion will be but I’ll let you know. It stinks I was only in this area for a transfer... I loved it!

Much Love!

Elder Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment