Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Merry Christmas!



12-26-12

Hey how is the life going?

Wow this was an awesome Christmas. I've gotten some shirts and I'm going to buy some ties and pants that fit. So thank you all that donated to my mission fund so I could buy them. I’ve lost so much weight down here that I can’t fit into my suits I brought.

I have to give a shout out to Mom. I love you and I'm grateful for lad for all the years and all you've done for me. You go through so much just so your children can be happy Mom you're loved for many reasons and I'm so grateful for you. I've missed you a lot this Christmas season and the things we used to do together. You really are the greatest mom! You do more for me than I've ever heard of any mother doing for their kids. I'm thankful for your love mom.

This Christmas season I've also appreciated the chance to really focus it around Jesus Christ and be grateful for the things that He has blessed me with. First of all the atonement and his sacrifice that allows us to return and live with Him and our Heavenly Father one day, the gospel that has taught me that I can talk to my Heavenly Father in prayer and receive personal revelation through the Holy Ghost, and most definitely my family whom I can be together with forever and not just during this life.

Merry Christmas to everyone! Keep the faith.

Love,

Elder Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment