Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bunbury - My New Area



2-3-13

Hey Family! I thought I would make a voice recording for you since you guys haven’t heard from me in ages and that’s sad, I know. I haven’t made one of these in a while but I’ll spare a moment before we leave to go write emails and cook one up for you. 

Anyways, I’m in Bunbury now. It’s only about 50 kilometers above where I used to be. This area is sweet and the ward is really awesome. There are beautiful beaches here that are always fun to look at. We also have tons of caves to look at whenever. That’s one of the blessings of a Zone Leader I guess, we get to go wherever we want. Most of all, the members here actually want to do missionary work and that is awesome! Our area is the bomb for missionary work. 

I don’t really know what you want to hear but I’m going to have Elder Templeton Introduce himself:
“Hi, my name is Elder Templeton, I’m from Hamilton NZ. It’s a beautiful place; more beautiful than Western Australia.”

So that was my fellow Zone Leader Elder Templeton. We also have another companion who goes home in two weeks, Elder Kennage…he’s brushing his teeth right now…

“Hello Cook Family, my name is Elder Kennage. I’m serving with Elder Cook at this moment. He’s a really good missionary and a funny guy. You should be proud of your son, he’s the man.”

Elder Kennage is Maori… no he’s Samoan but he lives in New Zealand. Yep, those are the people I live with everyday. Everyday, everyday, everyday as Elder Pearson says. 

Well, we’ll talk to you later,
Elder Cook


No comments:

Post a Comment