Monday, February 18, 2013

And Converse About it Afterward as Husband and Wife?



11-25-12

Hey family, thank you for all your letters and thoughts.

So hey the big news is that I'm getting transferred! I don't know where and when but I am getting a call today where I'm going I'm sad I'm leaving Elder Liutai. We have gotten pretty close; I love that Elder!!

So how is the family doing? Do you pray and read often together? Do you not just listen to the other person read the Book of Mormon or the Bible, but you do engage yourself in the reading and follow along and converse about it afterward as husband and wife? I promise you as you do and as you apply the doctrine to your family we will all be blessed.
  
Sorry I haven't been able to make a voice recording. It's just that I've been busy! Eveything has just been hectic. I hope everything is swell with you guys, love ya’ll.

Keep the faith,

Elder Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment