Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Satan's cops are out there. Haha, No it was under my OWN agency.



2-20-13

Hey Family! Sorry; I got your email but this week I only got half way through responding... I was really busy with transfers so it was hectic.. but I'll finish it on Monday. 

So the reason I'm sending this is because today we were late to an appointment with a couple of non-members so as you do when you're late, you kinda tend to speed.... :( yeah I got a ticket. I was going 20 over. but this is in kilometers per hour. I got a big ticket so heads up on the bank account and sorry for the wrong doings; it took a blow.

Keep the faith .. 

Elder Cook

This is the quote I've been motivating myself with lately: "Great missionaries don't work because they are motivated and inspired. Greta missionaries are motivated and inspired because they work."

The more I learn on my mission the more I see how Satan is so involved in this work and it really is a blessing! Knowledge is Power.



2-24-13


Yes the ticket was a good humbling experience!


I'm sorry to hear about Uncle Frank, I'm proud of Dad being a missionary. He has so much power with his soft spoken ways. He has always been a great example.

so sorry about all the short responses my companion and I ate something last night and we've been up all night throwing up! It was some sad stuff!! My companion is still back in the flat, so I'm on splits with Elder Butts. I just really wanted to come email even though I feel pretty cactus. This week was awesome though. 

We set a few baptism dates and had 4 investigators to church so it was a good week. Again, sorry for the short letter. I gotta go sleep.

Love you heaps :)

Elder Cook
 



No comments:

Post a Comment